Sunday Round Up - 29th of July 2018 edition.Read More
So every week I either tweet or save to pocket at least several interesting articles and posts, instead of keeping these to myself I have decided to start sharing them with you all! Here is the week that was:
- The hacks of Mr Robot: http://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/hacks-mr-robot-hack-bluetooth-0163586/
- Flying a Drone in your Browser: https://hacks.mozilla.org/2015/08/flying-a-drone-in-your-browser-with-webbluetooth/
- Intro to basic Hard Drive Forensics: https://www.vanimpe.eu/2015/08/17/intro-to-basic-forensic-investigation-of-a-hard-drive/
- Mimikatz – Gather Windows Credentials: http://www.darknet.org.uk/2015/07/mimikatz-gather-windows-credentials/
- Stupid things people have put on the internet: http://www.slideshare.net/vissago/115-batshit-stupid-things-you-can-put-on-the-internet-in-as-fast-as-i-can-go-somebody-get-me-a-drink
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.