Sunday Round up for this week!
- Retired Malware Samples: Everything Old is New Again
- Forensic Email Collector v3.3 By Metaspike Has Been Released
- Attack inception: Compromised supply chain within a supply chain poses new risks
- How to Attack Windows 10 Machine with Metasploit on Kali Linux
- Wikit – A Command Line Tool to Search Wikipedia in Linux
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section. Otherwise feel free to check out the last roundup here.
These round ups are brought to you by PassVult.