Sunday Round up for this week!
- Cryptography course projects
- Apple iPhone Forensics: Significant Locations
- DNS-Hijacking Malware Targeting iOS, Android and Desktop Users Worldwide
- Decrypting APT33's Dropshot Malware with Radare2 and Cutter
- Expand Your Awareness Program With SecurityIQ — 1700+ Library Resources Now Available!
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section. Otherwise feel free to check out the last roundup here.
These round ups are brought to you by PassVult.