Sunday Round up for the week ending the 6th of July 2017:
- Dasan Networks GPON ONT WiFi Router H64X Series - Configuration Download: https://www.exploit-db.com/exploits/42323/
- Analyzing Torrent Repack Malware Never trust a repack: http://mrexodia.cf/reversing/2017/07/12/Analyzing-torrent-repack-malware
- Loading kernel symbols - VMM debugging using VMware's GDB stub and IDA Pro: http://www.triplefault.io/2017/07/loading-kernel-symbols-vmm-debugging.html
- Telegram-Controlled Hacking Tool Targets SQL Injection at Scale: https://threatpost.com/telegram-controlled-hacking-tool-targets-sql-injection-at-scale/126763/
- 3 Ways to Find Out Which Process Listening on a Particular Port: https://www.tecmint.com/find-out-which-process-listening-on-a-particular-port/
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.