Sunday Round up for the week ending the 18th of June 2017:
- Art of Anti Detection 2 – PE Backdoor Manufacturing: https://pentest.blog/art-of-anti-detection-2-pe-backdoor-manufacturing/
- initroot: Hello Moto: https://alephsecurity.com/2017/06/07/initroot-moto/
- credmap – The Credential Mapper: https://www.darknet.org.uk/2017/06/credmap-the-credential-mapper/
- Hacking the Virgin Media Super Hub: https://www.contextis.com//resources/blog/hacking-virgin-media-super-hub/
- EFI Swiss Knife – An IDA plugin to improve (U)EFI reversing: https://reverse.put.as/2017/06/13/efi-swiss-knife-an-ida-plugin-to-improve-uefi-reversing/
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.