Sunday Round up for the week ending the 5th of March 2017:
- ShellNoob – Shellcode Writing Toolkit: http://www.darknet.org.uk/2017/02/shellnoob-shellcode-writing-toolkit/
- Termineter – Smart Meter Security Testing Framework: http://www.darknet.org.uk/2017/02/termineter-smart-meter-security-testing-framework/
- ScratchABit 1.6 - Easily retargetable and hackable interactive disassembler with IDAPython-compatible plugin API: https://github.com/pfalcon/ScratchABit/releases/tag/v1.6
- Hacking Unicorns with Web Bluetooth: https://www.contextis.com//resources/blog/hacking-unicorns-web-bluetooth/
- Password History Analysis: https://blog.didierstevens.com/2017/02/28/password-history-analysis/amp/
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.