Sunday Round up for the week ending the 19th of March 2017, Im looking to tweak the formula of these posts going forward to focus more on articles rather than twitter posts - let me know what you think:
- Honeypot Logs and Tracking a VBE Script: https://isc.sans.edu/diary/Honeypot%2BLogs%2Band%2BTracking%2Ba%2BVBE%2BScript/22177
- whizzzkid/instagram-reverse-proxy: https://github.com/whizzzkid/instagram-reverse-proxy
- The CIA's "Development Tradecraft DOs and DON'Ts": https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2017/03/the_cias_develo.html
- The Origin of Threat Hunting: https://taosecurity.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/the-origin-of-threat-hunting.html
- Ursnif Malware: http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/ursnif-malware/
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.