Sunday Round up for the week ending the 26th of February 2017:
- Injecting SQLite database based application: https://www.exploit-db.com/docs/41397.pdf
- Data Selfie: This Free And Open Source Tool Shows How Facebook’s AI Tracks You All The Time: https://fossbytes.com/data-selfie-chrome-extension-facebooks-ai-track/
- Asking A VPS To Image Itself: http://www.forensicfocus.com/News/article/sid=2836/
- Pcap Capture File Analysis Tool(v.1): https://github.com/azizaltuntas/Network-Analysis-Tools
- OS X as a Forensic Platform: https://www.sans.org/reading-room/whitepapers/forensics/os-forensic-platform-37637
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.