Sunday Round up for the week ending the:
- Do You Use VirusTotal? Give PacketTotal a Spin!: https://isc.sans.edu/diary/Do%2BYou%2BUse%2BVirusTotal%3F%2B%2BGive%2BPacketTotal%2Ba%2BSpin%21/22061
- Awesome Pentest resources: https://github.com/enaqx/awesome-pentest
- Quickpost: ClamAV and ZIP File Decryption: https://blog.didierstevens.com/2017/02/15/quickpost-clamav-and-zip-file-decryption/amp/
- Introducing Malboxes: a Tool to Build Malware Analysis Virtual Machines: http://gosecure.net/2017/02/16/introducing-malboxes-a-tool-to-build-malware-analysis-virtual-machines/
- Viruses for Pokemon Blue and Red:
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.