Sunday Round up for the week ending the 8th of January 2017:
- dSploit – Best Android app For Hackers: http://www.howtodoanything.org/dsploit-androidapp-for-hackers/
- backdoor-apk - shell script that simplifies the process of adding a backdoor to any Android APK file: http://www.kitploit.com/2016/12/backdoor-apk-shell-script-that.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
- wifijammer: https://github.com/DanMcInerney/wifijammer
- 8 of the best Reverse Engineering Books: https://www.reddit.com/r/ReverseEngineering/comments/5lgyhu/8_of_the_best_reverse_engineering_books/
- WiFiPhisher – Automated Phishing Attacks Against Wi-Fi Clients: https://latesthackingnews.com/2016/12/19/wifiphisher-automated-phishing-attacks-wi-fi-clients/
- How To Make A Wi-Fi Drone Killer With Your Raspberry Pi And Linux: https://fossbytes.com/make-wi-fi-drone-killer-raspberry-pi-linux/
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.