Sunday Round up for the week ending the 22nd of January 2017:
- We reverse engineered 16000 apps, here’s what we found: https://hackernoon.com/we-reverse-engineered-16k-apps-heres-what-we-found-51bdf3b456bb#.lhpi4nksy
- ZGrab – Application Layer Scanner For ZMap: http://www.darknet.org.uk/2017/01/zgrab-an-application-layer-scanner-for-zmap/
- Stapler Walkthrough: http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/stapler-walkthrough/
- Integrate WHONIX with Kali Linux to Achieve Anonymity: http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/integrate-whonix-with-kali-linux-to-achieve-anonymity/
- Re-Hacking The Samsung Smartcam: https://blog.exploitee.rs/2017/re-hacking-the-samsung-smartcam/
- Reversing the Parrot SkyController Firmware: http://thecyberrecce.net/2017/01/09/reversing-the-parrot-skycontroller-firmware/
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.