Sunday Round up for the week ending the:
- Top 5 Vulnerable Sites To Practice Your Hacking Skills Legally: http://www.gadgetsay.com/2016/09/top-5-vulnerable-sites-to-practice-your-hacking-skills-legally/
- Hack This: Extract Image Metadata Using Python: http://motherboard.vice.com/read/hack-this-extra-image-metadata-using-python
- Cloakify - Data Exfiltration In Plain Sight; Evade DLP/MLS Devices; Social Engineering of Analysts; Evade AV Detection: http://www.kitploit.com/2016/09/cloakify-data-exfiltration-in-plain.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
- Hacking a Dollar Store Bluetooth Device: http://hackaday.com/2016/09/14/hacking-a-dollar-store-bluetooth-device/
- Is "2 out of 3" good enough for Anti-Malware? https://isc.sans.edu/diary/Is%2B%222%2Bout%2Bof%2B3%22%2Bgood%2Benough%2Bfor%2BAnti-Malware%3F/21485
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.