Sunday Round up for the week ending the 14th of August:
- DNS Tunneling: Getting The Data Out Over Other Peoples’ WiFi: http://hackaday.com/2016/08/07/getting-the-data-out-over-other-peoples-wifi/
- Researchers crack open unusually advanced malware that hid for 5 years: http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/08/researchers-crack-open-unusually-advanced-malware-that-hid-for-5-years/
- CuckooDroid – Automated Android Malware Analysis: http://www.darknet.org.uk/2016/08/cuckoodroid-automated-android-malware-analysis/
- Howto CreateCertGUI: Create Your Own Certificate On Windows (OpenSSL Library): https://blog.didierstevens.com/2016/08/08/howto-createcertgui-create-your-own-certificate-on-windows-openssl-library/
- InfoSec Handlers Diary Blog : Looking for the insider : Forensic Artifacts on iOS Messaging App: https://isc.sans.edu/diary/Looking%2Bfor%2Bthe%2Binsider%3A%2BForensic%2BArtifacts%2Bon%2BiOS%2BMessaging%2BApp/21363
- Road Warriors: Beware of ‘Video Jacking’: http://krebsonsecurity.com/2016/08/road-warriors-beware-of-video-jacking/
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.