Sunday Round up for the week ending the 29th of May 2016:
- Bayrob: An ancient evil awakens: https://blog.fortinet.com/2016/05/26/bayrob-an-ancient-evil-awakens
- Doing a 'full scan' of the Internet right now: http://blog.erratasec.com/2016/05/doing-full-scan-of-internet-right-now.html?m=1
- Bt2 - Blaze Telegram Backdoor Toolkit: http://www.kitploit.com/2016/05/bt2-blaze-telegram-backdoor-toolkit.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
- InfoSec Handlers Diary Blog : Performing network forensics with Dshell. Part 2 : Decoder development process: https://isc.sans.edu/diary/Performing+network+forensics+with+Dshell.+Part+2:+Decoder+development+process/21123
- Mobile Malware Hits Google Play, Hundreds of Users Affected: http://ddanchev.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/mobile-malware-hits-google-play_30.html?m=1
- Cryptanalysis Tools: http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/cryptanalysis-tools/
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.