Sunday Round up for the last week:
- An Introduction to Mac memory forensics: https://isc.sans.edu/diary/An+Introduction+to+Mac+memory+forensics/20989
- How I learned to stop worrying and love the cloud: Azure Forensics for the Security Responder: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/azuresecurity/2015/08/14/how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-cloud-azure-forensics-for-the-security-responder/
- Some new posts from the folks at Cybersecurity Training:
- Information security analyst job description and demand: http://www.cybersecuritytraining.info/information-security-analyst-job-description
- What are the CEH requirements: http://www.cybersecuritytraining.info/what-are-ceh-requirements/
Also I'm now on Facebook thanks to IFTTT check me out here and like my page for the latest updates!
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.