Sunday Round up for the week ending in the 17th of April 2016:
- v0lt - Security CTF Toy Tools: http://www.kitploit.com/2016/04/v0lt-security-ctf-toy-tools.html
- New Threat Can Auto-Brick Apple Devices: http://krebsonsecurity.com/2016/04/new-threat-can-auto-brick-apple-devices/
- Ovidentia troubleticketsModule 7.6 - Remote File Inclusion: https://www.exploit-db.com/exploits/39688/
- IPGeoLocation – Retrieve IP Geolocation Information: http://www.darknet.org.uk/2016/04/ipgeolocation-retrieve-ip-geolocation-information/
- Linux/x86_64 - Read /etc/passwd - 65 bytes: https://www.exploit-db.com/exploits/39700/
Also I'm now on Facebook thanks to IFTTT check me out here and like my page for the latest updates!
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.