Here is some Infosec news for the The first week ending with the 14th of February.
- Yesteryear's malware was gorgeous in its simplicity: http://www.engadget.com/2016/02/06/internet-archive-malware-museum/
- YARA – Pattern Matching Tool For Malware Analysis: http://www.darknet.org.uk/2016/02/yara-pattern-matching-tool-malware-analysis/
- p-e-w/maybe: https://github.com/p-e-w/maybe
- SAP Afaria: how to wipe mobile devices clean with one text message: https://erpscan.com/press-center/blog/sap-afaria-how-to-wipe-mobile-devices/
- Remtasu is disguising itself as a tool to appropriate Facebook accounts: http://www.welivesecurity.com/2016/02/08/remtasu-disguising-tool-appropriate-facebook-accounts/
- Free online Ethical hacking and cybersecurity training with cybrary: http://www.cybersecuritytraining.info/free-online-ethical-hacking-and-cybersecurity-training-with-cybrary/
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.