Sunday Round up for the week ending the 18th of December 2016:
- Windows 10: protection, detection, and response against recent Depriz malware attacks: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/mmpc/2016/12/09/windows-10-protection-detection-and-response-against-recent-attacks/
- Steganography in Action: Image Steganography & StegExpose: https://isc.sans.edu/diary/Steganography%2Bin%2BAction%3A%2BImage%2BSteganography%2B%26%2BStegExpose/21803
- x64dbg: http://x64dbg.com/#start
- 54l0m0n/Sn0w: https://github.com/54l0m0n/Sn0w
- Metadata Recovery From Obfuscated Programs Using Machine Learning: http://mediatum.ub.tum.de/doc/1340143/1340143.pdf
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.