Sunday Round up for the week ending the 11th of December 2016:
- Caffeinated Packet Analyzer: https://github.com/dripcap/dripcap
- NetCat 0.7.1 - Denial of Service: https://www.exploit-db.com/exploits/40866/
- A Crash Course in x86 Assembly for Reverse Engineers: https://sensepost.com/blogstatic/2014/01/SensePost_crash_course_in_x86_assembly-.pdf
- IoT Security vs Usability: https://community.rapid7.com/community/infosec/blog/2016/12/07/iot-usability-vs-security
- Netgear R7000 - Command Injection: https://www.exploit-db.com/exploits/40889/
- sslscan – Detect SSL Versions & Cipher Suites (Including TLS): http://www.darknet.org.uk/2016/12/sslscan-detect-ssl-versions-cipher-suites-including-tls/
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.