Sunday Round up for the week ending the 6th of November 2016:
- InfoSec Handlers Diary Blog : Volatility Bot : Automated Memory Analysis: https://isc.sans.edu/diary/Volatility%2BBot%3A%2BAutomated%2BMemory%2BAnalysis/21655
- AmCache.hve: http://windowsir.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/amcachehve.html
- Detecting Penetration Testers on a Windows Network with Splunk: https://www.sans.org/reading-room/whitepapers/logging/detecting-penetration-testers-windows-network-splunk-37367
- Maldoc With Process Hollowing Shellcode: https://blog.didierstevens.com/2016/11/02/maldoc-with-process-hollowing-shellcode/amp/
- Out with the Old, In with the New: Replacing Traditional Antivirus: https://www.sans.org/reading-room/whitepapers/firewalls/old-new-replacing-traditional-antivirus-37377
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.