Sunday Round up for the week ending the 13th of November 2016:
- Multiple Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Tracker Vulnerabilities: https://community.rapid7.com/community/infosec/blog/2016/10/25/multiple-bluetooth-low-energy-ble-tracker-vulnerabilities
- Kautilya – Human Interface Device Hacking Toolkit: http://www.darknet.org.uk/2016/11/kautilya-human-interface-device-hacking-toolkit/
- OWASP Directory Access scanner: https://github.com/stanislav-web/OpenDoor
- WAFNinja - Penetration testers favorite for WAF Bypassing: http://www.kitploit.com/2016/11/wafninja-penetration-testers-favorite.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
- How to Build an SSH Password Cracker in Java: https://www.hackingloops.com/ssh-password-cracker-java/
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.