Sunday Round up for the week ending the 9th of October - Enjoy:
- Detecting Pirated and Malicious Android Apps with APKiD: http://rednaga.io/2016/07/31/detecting_pirated_and_malicious_android_apps_with_apkid/
- Raptor WAF – C Based Web Application Firewall: http://www.darknet.org.uk/2016/10/raptor-waf-c-based-web-application-firewall/
- This Single Line Of Code Can Crash Your Linux System In No Time: https://fossbytes.com/this-single-line-of-code-can-crash-a-linux-system/
- Sandcat Browser 5.3 - PenTest Oriented Web Browser: http://www.kitploit.com/2016/10/sandcat-browser-53-pentest-oriented-web.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
- Undetectable Metasploit WAR: https://www.obrela.com/blog/article/37/undetectable-metasploit-war/
- Comodo Dragon Browser - Unquoted Service Path Privilege Escalation: https://www.exploit-db.com/exploits/40471/
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.