Here's the round up for the first week of December:
- Doing Analysis: http://windowsir.blogspot.com.au/2015/12/doing-analysis.html
- The Grinch Who Exposed Your Kids' Identities: http://www.darkreading.com/vulnerabilities---threats/the-grinch-who-exposed-your-kids-identities/d/d-id/1323356?_mc=sm_dr
- Real-World Example of How Active Directory Can Be Compromised (RSA Conference Presentation): https://adsecurity.org/?p=2085
- LSAT – Linux Security Auditing Tool: http://www.darknet.org.uk/2015/12/lsat-linux-security-auditing-tool/
- Solving the Binary Zone Forensic Challenge #4: http://justanotherdfirblog.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/solving-binary-zone-forensic-challenge-4.html
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.