Here's the round up for the last week of December and 2015, no tweets this week - I'm on Holiday:
- OSX malware and exploit collection: http://contagiodump.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/osx-malware-and-exploit-collection-100.html
- SIM Card Forensics: An Introduction: http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/sim-card-forensics-introduction/
- Web Services Penetration Testing, Part 2: http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/web-services-penetration-testing-part-2-automated-approach-soapui-pro/
- Fuzzing for SQL injection with Burp Suite Intruder: http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/fuzzing-sql-injection-burp-suite-intruder/
- The Art of Memory Forensics: http://volatility-labs.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/the-art-of-memory-forensics.html
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.