Here's the round up for the first week of December:
- tinfoleak – Get Detailed Info About Any Twitter User: http://www.darknet.org.uk/2014/09/tinfoleak-get-detailed-info-twitter-user/
- masscan – The Fastest TCP Port Scanner: http://www.darknet.org.uk/2014/09/masscan-fastest-tcp-port-scanner/
- Introduction to Smartcard Security: http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/introduction-smartcard-security/
- Haunted by hackers: http://theweek.com/articles/592121/haunted-by-hackers
- How will you be programming in a decade ? http://dave.cheney.net/2015/12/07/how-will-you-be-programming-in-a-decade
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.