Here's the round up for the week that was:
- Reverse engineering and the security of software: http://dreamsofastone.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/reverse-engineering-and-security-of.html
- ModSecurity – Open Source Web Application Firewall: http://www.darknet.org.uk/2015/11/modsecurity-open-source-web-application-firewall/
- Sn1per – Automated Pentest Recon Scanner: http://www.sectechno.com/sn1per-automated-pentest-recon-scanner/
- Breaking into and Reverse Engineering iOS Photo Vaults: http://blog.ioactive.com/2015/11/breaking-into-and-reverse-engineering.html
- Privsec is a windows batch script for windows misconfiguration issues: http://seclist.us/privesc-is-a-windows-batch-script-that-finds-misconfiguration-issues-which-can-lead-to-privilege-escalation.html
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.