This weeks round up was a little late so I have turned it into a one off Monday Round Up. Here's what went on this week.
- EvilFOCA – Network Attack Toolkit http://www.darknet.org.uk/2015/09/evilfoca-network-attack-toolkit/
- Discover: Automate Penetration Testing Tasks http://www.ehacking.net/2015/09/discover-automate-penetration-testing.html
- FSFlow – A Social Engineering Call Flow Application http://www.darknet.org.uk/2015/09/fsflow-a-social-engineering-call-flow-application/
- Andromeda Bot Analysis: Part Two http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/andromeda-bot-analysis-part-two/
- Intermediate Security Testing with Kali Linux 2 Released! https://cyberarms.wordpress.com/2015/09/27/intermediate-security-testing-with-kali-linux-2-released/
- Reverse Engineering Virtual Machine Protected Binaries http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/reverse-engineering-virtual-machine-protected-binaries/
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.