Returning back to its regular timeslot. Here's what went on this week.
- Weeman - HTTP Server for Phishing: http://www.kitploit.com/2015/10/weeman-http-server-for-phishing.html
- How to Hack and Decrypt WhatsApp Database (Remotely) [ROOT]: http://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/hack-and-decrypt-whatsapp-database-remotely-root-0165015/
- Reflected File Download Cheat Sheet: https://www.davidsopas.com/reflected-file-download-cheat-sheet/
- LiME – Linux Memory Extractor: http://www.darknet.org.uk/2015/10/lime-linux-memory-extractor/
- The Vigilante Malware. Do We Need a Cyber Vigilante? http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/the-vigilante-malware-do-we-need-a-cyber-vigilante/
- Malicious spam with Word document: https://isc.sans.edu/diary/Malicious+spam+with+Word+document/20225
- How to break your site with a content security policy: an illustrated example: http://www.troyhunt.com/2015/10/how-to-break-your-site-with-content.html
If you found some other interesting stuff this week feel free to leave a link to it in the comments section.